About Me

My name is Abigail Plevin and I am a student athlete at the University of Oregon. I am originally from a small town and Indiana and have an older brother named Connor. I enjoy playing beach volleyball, cooking, traveling, and hanging with friends and family. I have gone through the ups and downs of being a student athlete myself and I am here to share my expense with all of you! Its important to me to help other student athletes understand that it is okay to live a balanced lifestyle and not feel guilty for doing so. 

Being a collegiate athlete can be tough sometimes but that is okay! There are ways to balance your social life, academics, mental state, and foods that you eat while being an athlete. Its all about BALANCE! Balance in all aspects of life as a student athlete is important to maintain your happiness to its fullest.



LinkIn: abigail-plevin-b82200272
Instagram: abby.plevin

Comments

Popular Posts